• A number of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to set up the account or profile. For example, you can submit certain information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when you create a Nexstgo Account.
• If you order a product or paid service from us, we may ask for your name, contact information, shipping and billing address(es), and credit card information in order to process your order.
• Some of our Services enable you to communicate with other people. Those communications will be transmitted through and stored on our systems.
• Device information such as your hardware model, serial number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
• Log information such as the time and duration of your use of the Service, search query terms you enter through the Services, and any information stored in cookies that we have set on your device.
• Location information such as your device’s GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us, with your consent, when you use certain Services.
• Voice information such as recordings of your voice that we make (and may store on our servers) when you use voice commands to control a Service. (Note that we work with a third-party service provider that provides speech-to-text conversion services on our behalf. This provider may receive and store certain voice commands.)
• Other information about your use of the Services, such as the apps you use, the websites you visit, and how you interact with content offered through a Service.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information (e.g., information we request during Nexstgo Account registration), but doing so may affect your ability to use some Services.
• Affiliates. Your information may be shared among Nexstgo Affiliates.
• Business Partners. We also may share your information with trusted business partners, including wireless carriers. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request make predictions about your interests and may provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials.
• Service providers. We also may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with billing or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
• Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
– to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
– to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
– to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nexstgo, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
• Other Parties in Connection With Corporate Transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
We also may make available to you certain products or services developed by third parties. Nexstgo is not responsible for these third-party products or services.
Third Parties that Provide Content, Advertising or Functionality on Our Services
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example:
• Certain third parties may serve advertising or keep track of which advertisements users see, how often they see those advertisements, and what users do in response to them; and
• We enable you to share certain materials on the Services with others through social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and LinkedIn.
If you connect with a social networking service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in, as well as other information that you allow us to receive when you connect with these services.
Also, please note that if you choose to connect with a social networking service on a device used by people in addition to you, those other users may be able to see information stored or displayed in connection with your account on the social networking service(s) with which you connect.
• Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
• Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
• Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad each time you access a Service.
• Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites and apps.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, beacons and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access of such cookies, local storage technologies, beacons and information by us and by the third parties mentioned above.
• with respect to targeted advertising that may interest you; and
And you may be able to make choices in specific Services or when we give you a just-in-time notice.